Classes starting again....

I will be starting my preparedness classes again. They will be at my house on Wednesday's at 10 AM and 7PM. You can email me at if.ye.are.prepared AT gmail.com. You can go to my other blog http://learnwithmeclasses.blogspot.com/ I have the classes for the next few weeks there. I may have to reschedule so I need you on my email list if you are interested, please feel free to email me. I am trying to keep that email clean and free from fishing that is why I din't put it as a link. I have a working link (I think it works anyway) to my email ont he other blog. I was told the one here doesn't work. It works for me though. Maybe cuz I have gmail? Merilee you need a gmail account ;)

Soap on OCT 1 and beans on the 15th. I had to change to the 15th. I have to be somewhere on the 8th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil