WHAT is wrong with me?

I went to the store last night and bought lots of "good for you foods". YEAH! Today I went to Smith's and they are having a GREAT case lot sale! Well, they are also having a "tempt you" sale. Everything I put in my cart, minus 3 small boxes of frozen veggies were JUNK!

My cart looked like this.....

Ice cream
Mint brownies
3 things of pringles
3 boxes of little debbie snacks
1 container of LOFT HOUSE cookies
4 Hawaiian's Own juice (not 100%)
Fried chicken

Only the brownies were full price though.

So..........tell me what is wrong with me? Making up for last night...rounding out all that fiber?

The veggies? Brussel sprouts and broccoli.

Comments

Marilee said…
Sometimes you just feel "treaty"--there's nothing wrong with that! Just don't eat it all in one day (besides, you have 6 people to help you eat it all). LOL!
Sister Snoopy said…
Yay Hawai'i's Own!!!

I miss POG big-time and always stock up when I see it on sale.

Aloha!

P

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil