Unwanted

 



This poor kitten! It was "abandoned" with a group of kittens. It is unwanted. I brought it home and introduced it to my dog, Nala. At first there was a hiss from the kitten then a lick from my dog. It was as if the kitten was in heaven then. Nala would follow it around and lick it. I decided to put the kitten (about 8wks) on Nala's back and Nala stood there until the kitten jumped off. Nala was SO sweet with this kitten.

I asked Scott if we could keep her, he said "NO!" It just purred and purred with Nala. It was the sweetest thing. We have a cat, Teeka, who is 10. She is and "only animal" kind of cat. She is snobby! So if we didn't have her, I'm sure Scott would say yes. Then again, if she was not so snobby he might say yes. But until Teeka grows older and leaves us, we won't have another cat.

This kitten is so sweet! It needs a mommy. Nala nor I get to play mommy though. Sigh
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil