I think it is working

The pain I had been experiencing came back on Sunday. I was thinking, here we go again, WEEKs of pain ahead. I decided to call the gastro since something STRANGE had happened on Sunday evening. They got me in with the nurse practioner. It is a HE and I really like him. He listens, which is nice. I felt like I had not been listened to witht he previous 4 docs I saw last month. It felt good. He told me to go ahead and start the prednisone. I relented and started taking it on Wednesday morning.

Today will be day three on the prednisone and do I dare say I am feeling better? Either I am feeling better or the anticipation of my period is clogging my brain. My period is 2 days late and I'm paranoid. I feel it coming....it just won't come. Which makes me think back to my first pregnancy. I cramped for a week thinking it was coming. I cramped longer than a week, but it took me that long to THINK of a pregnancy test. ROFL As I hit the publish button I'm sure it will start. LOL!

It just hit me there is a man that reads this on occassion, Jay, I'm sorry.

I DO feel better, I'll take the cramps I'm having now over the other pain any day.

Comments

Marilee said…
Ouch! I hope all is feeling better very soon. Hey, maybe put a different job in the dishes slot since you always get to the dishes before the kids--that way they don't get out of it. I'm glad the job chart is working so far.
Jay said…
This is Jay's wife, Emily. I was reading your post thinking, "oh man. . .what is Jay going to say about this?" and then you apologized right to him!!! I was laughing so hard. Good for you for not letting that lone man inhibit your creative expression! Heaven knows nothing inhibits Jay. :) We really enjoy your blog and hope you feel better!! Isn't it funny how people who've never met can get so personal!? ~Em

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil