getting ready for church....

SOmething terrific has heppened this morning. My clothes fit! ROFL! The lat time I put this skirt on (a few weeks ago) it was tight. So was the shirt. Okay the shirt is one that is normally slim fitting. Neither are uncomfortable! I actually have room at my waist band (like na inch and half!). What a relief this is! It had gotten really snug and almost too uncomfortable to wear! I am feeling better, minus the tummy ache (bug) Scott and I had yesterday. I'm having some minor pain this morning, but over all I am doing good. The prednisone must be working in my gut and shrinking the inflamation that was causing the swelling. Hmm isn't inflamation and swelling the same thing? LOL!

I hope I am on my way back to me. I'm sure m family would like ME back, I'm much more pleasant when I am feeling good.

I HATE taking drugs, but I am thankful Heavenly Father has give "us" the knowledge of some of these medicines. I hope my body kicks in and finishes the rest.

Comments

Marilee said…
Dito....YAY!!!
Dawn said…
Glad you are feeling better and clothes that are comfortable are great too!!

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil