Where are my keys?

Have you ever had those moments? Where you can't find what you are looking for? I am notorious for loosing my keys. I ahve a very nice key rack to put my keys on. Scott had it made special for me a bit after we got married. He must have had a crystal ball. I bring them in with whatever I carried in and tend to leave my keys beside what was brought in.

Well, this morning was NOT the case. I was in bed yesterday, sick. I didn't not use my keys yesterday. My mom came and got my kids around 4 or so. She took my van and Scott went and picked up the kids last night. He had keys, why bother to get mine? You got it, I HAVE no keys! Scott is at work and so is my mom. BOTH with keys to my van!

I have no desire to go anywhere today, I would actually be in bed again. I told myself I would act as if I felt good and try to get things done. You know that laundry doesnt' wash itself. DANG IT! I am leaving to go with some gals in the ward to St. George on Thursday. I better be feeling better by then! If not, I won't be going. Sigh!

Eventhough I have no desire to leave, I am supposed to be working at the book fair after school. I already bailed on my Thursday assignment. I am NOt walking to the school, I wouldn't make it. It isn't the distance or maybe it is, it is the pain. So I am trying to decide if I call a friend and borrow her car or call the lady who made the assignments and have her find someone else. I prefer the latter, I don't want to be dealing with lots of school kids while I feel like crap. I snap at my own kids, no need to be swarmed with noisey children that aren't mine.

Oh and a question....why is it that the medicine that took the pain away has to be so bad for me? Right now I am really wanting to go back on prednisone. Funny how my mind has flipped on that! I didn't want to take it before. Now I do. It worked, this new one hasn't yet. I HATE PAIN! Who doesn't? I am going to put on a happy face and go make a phone call. :)

Comments

Sister Snoopy said…
Ah, Bright!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

Hope it kicks in soon!!!

Does a bath help? Plumeria scented one?
Marilee said…
So why did you stop the prednisone if it was working?
Marla said…
I am so sorry about your pain! I hope that this new medicine will kick in quickly. That does not sound fun at all!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil