I am happy to say

my vote was NOT a wasted vote. People kept telling me, voting for a third party is a vote for Obama. I am happy to be able to say no it wasn't unless math is different. there were 1,528,726 people who voted third party and that still made McCain short by 5.5+ million votes. My state still took McCain, not Obama.

I am happy to say all the marriage ammendments passed! Florida, Arizona and California way to go!

"This is still God's world. The forces of evil, working through some mortals, have made a mess of a good part of it. But it is still God's world. In due time, when each of us has had a chance to prove ourselves--including whether or not we are going to stand up for freedom--God will interject himself, and the final and eternal victory shall be for free agency. And then shall those complacent people on the sidelines, and those who took the wrong but temporarily popular course, lament their decisions. To the patriots I say this: Take that long eternal look. Stand up for freedom, no matter what the cost. Stand up and be counted. It can help to save your soul--and maybe your country.

(Teachings of Ezra T. Benson Chapter 5 - P. 592)

Comments

Sister Snoopy said…
I don't regret voting my conscience even if I was one of only 1.5 million...

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil