3 days!

Wohoo! I have made it to work out three days this week! I am hopeing ot get back to my 5 days a week routine from last year. I have decided I will use my treadmill here instead of going to the gym. This way, my kids avoid the bugs in the childcare there.

I have done a 10 minute all over workout 3 days and walked on the treadmill for about25 mintues. The ten minute workouts focus on the core and I am tryign to fucus on the core while walking. Today I tried to do a bit more interval training on the treadmill....walk...jog...run...walk...jog...run. My goal is to build up to jogging full time. I used to run distance in highschool and I loved the feeling. Why did I stop?

Wohooo! Now I need to work on my diet. I have some friends doing Weight Watchers, maybe I should get my books back out. How many points do I get?

Comments

Marilee said…
I bet you're feeling good and sleeping great!! Good for you!! Keep it up.
Heather said…
I can't tell you how many points you get cuz I lent my books to Corrie. I'm sure you could call and ask her though.

Way to go. I'm not good at the exercize thing at the moment.
The Lindsays said…
Way to go...I've been working on my diet...now I need to work on my exercise, maybe we could collaborate! If I ever finish my furniture I'll have some free time to write up my menus for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil