It finally has come!

It has finally come....I have one more day and night of playing single mom. UGH! I had grand plans of what I was going to do.

That changed when my friend Heather volunteered to help me paint. With my bummed wrist, she was going to paint and I was going to watch the kids. My wrist was feeling better and I wanted to help/ She did all the cutting in and did an amazing job. She also did about 2/3 of the rolling. Thank you Heather!

My wrist didn't hurt hardly at all after my PT appointment on Tuesday. Yeah so I tackeld the rest....touch up of the living room. You know paint should coat easily! It should just go into the groves with ease! LOL! Too bad you have to do the work to get it there.

Last night I was ready to cry! I was stressed and so tired. When Scott is gone I sleep poorly! I hear everything and then cant' get back to sleep. Yesterday my day began at 5am trying to go back to sleep. This morning I woke to the water (which is on my side of the house) kicking on and off with the washing machine. Then when the washing machine was done (opposite side of house) it beep beep beep beeps every 5 minutes. It goes off about 4 times before stopping. Finally I fell back asleep to have Bryan come in and wake me up. Luckily he came in! I would still be sleeping and the girls would have missed the bus.

This morning I have found I have to repaint a lot of areas in my hallway. It was too dark in there last night. I was so tired last night I knew there were some areas that needed more, yet, I hope it would be "hidden" enough and not noticable. WRONG!

Now I have my livingroom, hall and the stairwell (that was fun!) painted. I need to work today to get my original stuff done. I think Scott would appreciate the things I had originally planned more than a beautifully painted home. Time to get moving! Sigh! I wanna go back to bed!

My SIL who's hubby is gone too sent me these songs on youtube. I love the LoneStar video if you don't listen to the others, watch that video. It is hilarious! I felt like him yesterday! My head was spinning!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsB3UgO_PMA


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kod1I1nauDc


this is the Lonestar Mr. Mom one with a super funny video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PokBAxtvW4

Comments

Marilee said…
The funny thing is if the wife is gone, the husband sleep just fine! I do the same thing when Brian is gone at night--check the locks 14 times, look in the closets twice, don't watch a scary show like CSI, make sure your kids are tucked in bed (7 times) before you even think about getting in your own, placing the baseball bat near the front door just in case a bad guy tries to break in.....yeah, it's bad. Glad your hubby will home soon--you better plan a girl's night out.

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil