YEAH!

He is home! About 1Am I woke up to Scott coming home. YEAH! My partner in all is home! The weight has lifted! He doesn't do much around the house but just having him home is fabulous! He is my emotional support, my rock. I have missed him! I am so glad he only goes on a few trips a year and always comes back! Knowing he is coming back makes it easier.

I feel for the mothers who are single either by divorce or death. I know I draw so much strength from Scott. Just knowing he is here helps me mentally. I guess that goes with the eternal bond I have with him. I am so thankful for a loving Father in Heaven that has led us together, who makes all things possible.

I need a date night now. It is a good thing my kids sleep. I got an hour break from them this week other than sleeping time. Oh how I loved sleep, what I got anyway.

Pictures coming of the paint job. Scott likes it...he didn't notice right away, only that the furniture was moved. He was going on about 5hrs of sleep too. Journey blew it. She said "he hasn't even noticed". It was supposed to be a "let him notice when he does. Let's see how long it takes". Oh well. He isn't super observant. It isn't a big deal to him if the house is white or a nuetral color.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil