it isn't fair!

Okay, Scott will kill me with this post. Okay, not really, but he will not be ahppy about spilling his laundry on the internet.

So I won't, atleast not in detail. It is no secret I can stand to lose a few pounds (more each day). It is also no secret that I'm married to a guy who is THIN! He has seriously NOT gained a pound in the 14yrs we have been together. The real kicker is, he is loosing! I am wanting to lose weight and I need to get him to gain. This is no longer a thing about maintaining his weight, it is about putting poundage on him!

He stepped on the scale this morning, luckily someone had moved it around to ZERO, but the scale is off by 7 pounds. SO he was really 7 pounds heavier, still it is VERY disheartening to see him losing weight. He is not at a healthy weight and NEEDS to gain. I personally have no problem gaining, he does. So my quest right now is to help my husband atleast get his 8 pounds back that he used to have. I hadn't even noticed the weight loss. I feel horrible.

Now, to figure out a way to put healthy weight on him. Most searches on gaining weight on google sends me to weight loss places. I need a Weight Gainers, not Weight Watchers. I have looked and there are "diets" to gain. He is a no fuss kind of guy. He say's "give me triscuits and other snacks". He doesn't stop what he is doing to eat lunch so his luch will feed him for 3 hours or so. He eats breakfast at work too. I think he needs to STAY home for breakfast so I can monitor what he is really getting. I know I sound controling and "motherly", that is what he needs. He will not eat unless there is food prepared. That is how he is, his brothers are the same way. Good thing I cook. LOL!

How do you safely slow someones metabolism down?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil